Unmatched Countertop Refinishing Service in Gonzales
Despite being one of the most under-rated and over-looked parts of any Gonzales home, the fact of the matter is that a kitchen or bathroom countertop is a crucial part of your home that can tie a room together. If you want to ensure that your home’s countertop stands the test of time, then you need to guarantee that it receives the necessary level of maintenance and care. At Tiger Services, we take what we do very seriously. It is this commitment to delivering the best service possible which differentiates us from other remodeling teams in Gonzales and which ensures that you receive the best service possible.
What are the Advantages of Countertop Refinishing?
The reality of the situation is that the advantages gained from investing in a professional countertop refinishing service are wide-ranging and varied. Perhaps the biggest advantage is the money you can save on replacing the countertop fully. On average, refinishing versus replacing your home’s countertops could save your family thousands of dollars in the long-run. On top of that, the mess that comes with a full countertop re-do is almost completely taken out of the equation when you opt to refinish your kitchen or bathroom’s countertops. Finally, a refinished countertop can be finished in as little as 36 hours. This compares to two to three weeks for a replacement job. With all these advantages taken into consideration, as well as the fact that a high-quality countertop refinishing job from Tiger Services could end up extending the lifespan of your countertop by 15 years, it stands to reason that this option should be carefully considered.
The Power of Paint
If you want to enhance your laminate countertops with a new lease of life, then Tiger Services offers a quick, easy and highly effective option. Painting your countertops in a creative and unique manner, Tiger Services’s skilled team of refinishing specialists can transform a dull and mundane kitchen or bathroom countertop into something far more exciting. However, to achieve these high-quality results, we guarantee that the preparatory work is properly carried out. Our five-point guide to painting and remodeling your laminate countertop is as follows:
- At first, and as standard, we will always ensure that your kitchen or bathroom countertop is cleaned with soap and water. This removes dirt and smudges and is a very necessary first step before any of the painting stages commence.
- From there, we will add a wipe of denatured alcohol while also removing the caulks from the seams around the sinks and faucets.
- Once that stage has been completed we will repair and chips or large chunks with an epoxy putty before starting the painting. Once the putty is totally dry, we sand it down for ideal results.
- Before painting, our refinishing specialists will apply painters tape to every section of the countertop that they you don’t want painted.
- Once the tape has been properly applied, we will apply one of our high-quality shades of paint.